Saturday, July 21, 2012

Antonio Rizzo's Declaration of Intention

U. S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
NATURALIZATION OFFICE
___________
No. 4768
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
___________

DECLARATION OF INTENTION
Invalid for all purposes seven years after the date hereof

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA                                                           IN THE DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF DELAWARE                                             (THE UNITED STATES FOR THE DISTRICT OF DELAWARE)

I,   ANTONIO RIZZO  , aged  41 years  , occupation  laborer  , do declare on my oath that my personal description is: Color  white  , complexion  dark  , height  5 feet 0 inches  , weight  125  pounds  , color of hair  dark brown  , color of eyes  brown  , other visible distinctive marks  none   .

I was born in  Pietrostornina, Avellina, Italy  on the  18th  day of  June  , anno Domini 1  881  ; I now reside at  Montchanin, Delaware  .

I emigrated to the United States of America from  Naples, Italy  on the vessel  "TOMMASO DiSAVOIA"  ; my last foreign residence was  Pietrostornina, Italy  ; I am  married  ; the name of my wife is  Filomena  ; she was born at  Pietrostornina, Italy  and now resides at  Montchanin, Delaware  .

It is my bona fide intention to renounce forever all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, and particularly to  Victor Emmanual III King of Italy  , of whom I am now a subject;

I arrived at the port of  New York  , in the State of  New York  , on or about the  24th  day of  June  , anno Domini 1  910  ; I am not an anarchist; I am not a polygamist nor a believer in the practice of polygamy; and it is my intention in good faith to become a citizen of the United States of America and to permanently reside therein; SO HELP ME GOD.

  Antonio Rizzo  (signature)
(Original signature of Declarant)

Subscribed and sworn to me in the office of the Clerk of
said Court this  8th  day of   December , anno Domini 19  22 
  H. C. Mahaffey, Jr.  (signature)
Clerk of the  U.S. District  Court.
By  C.R. Walsh  (?) (signature),  Deputy  Clerk.



No comments:

Post a Comment